- The promoter is Butterfly child from Butterfly Child blog.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except close relatives of Butterfly Child.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via joining the blog mailing list, liking and commenting on any of the social media outlet, Facebook, Instagram or twitter.
- You can enter each platform, but only once so maximum entry if you enter all is four.
- Closing date for entry will be 28th of January at 10am. After this date/time no further entries to the competition will be permitted, as the draw will be taking place at 7pm on the same day.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A) Sign up to join my blog using WordPress or the mailing list.
B) Like and comment on any of the social media posts found on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with your favourite book and why.
That’s it! At the end of the competition and the set date and time, a random winner be chosen and contacted to arrange the sending of the prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a copy of Butterfly Child’s favourite book – undisclosed as part of the mystery of the prize draw.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by a random name selector, by myself. I will do a recording of the name chosen at random to ensure a fair and equal choice.
14. The winner will be notified by email/ comment on said post within 28 days of the end of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner and arrange for the prize to be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Butterfly.firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, a Twitter or WordPress. You are providing your information to Butterflychild and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter WordPress. The information you provide will be used for the January book competition and nothing else. Unless you signed up to my blog Butterfly Child email list, where by your email will be used to send blog updates.
23. This is a bit of fun to get to know my followers and share my love of books, please join in and have fun!